It effectively provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water-resistant up to 40 minutes. This high protection zinc oxide sunscreen contains artemia salina, a plankton extract that increases skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress, and translucent color spheres that adapt to every skin tone for an even tone, radiant finish.
- Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF.
- Based on in-vitro testing.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF50 is a sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to every skin tone.
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion.
- 100% physical sunscreen ingredients provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Increases skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress (based on in-vitro testing).
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic.
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, water, dimethicone, isododecane, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, undecane, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, nylon-12, caprylyl methicone, butyloctyl salicylate, phenethyl benzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, tridecane, dicaprylyl carbonate, dicaprylyl ether, talc, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, pentylene glycol, peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, iron oxides, peg-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, artemia extract, benzoic acid, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate, peg-9.