Key points to think about if you have very sensitive skin:
- Visit with a doctor that has an interest in skin conditions and treatment in order that your condition may be correctly diagnosed.
- Consider having a Skin Analysis done that may reveal more than what the naked eye can see.
- Rosacea is treatable and your skin may heal to the point of being and acting normal.
- Some patience is required in treatment while your skin heals.
- Treatment may include prescription creams or even tablets.
- You will have to follow a long term maintenance program once your skin has healed – medical grade skincare is always part of this maintenance program.
- A complete lifestyle change may be necessary to aid your skin health – it means that how you eat, exercise (or not), and manage life’s stressors DO affect your skin!